Magazine "Heat Technology for Everyday Life"
The magazine “Heat Technology for Everyday Life” is published by Ekoterm Proekt EAD and deals with the issues of heating, air conditioning, ventilation and water and sewerage technologies.
It was first registered in 1995 as the newspaper “Heat Technology for Everyday Life”, and with the increase of the reader’s interest, it began to be published in the form of a magazine over the years.
The published information is structured according to its purpose and is aimed at designers, installers, commercial companies, academics – lecturers from higher education institutions, students, trained in specialties from the aforementioned directions, consumers. Participation in the magazine with its own materials are taken by both Bulgarian and foreign authors.
Magazine “Heat Technology for Everyday Life” comes out 6 times a year and prints 2000 copies. Is is distributed free of charge for up to 1000 permanent subscribers included in the magazine database, as well as readers who receive the magazine through the distribution network of Ekoterm Proekt.
The number of subscribers includes:
• Companies operating in the field of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and water supply;
• Construction organizations;
• Members of the Society of Bulgarian Engineers in Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration;
• The Society of Bulgarian Engineers in Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration;
• All higher education institutions in the country;
• 57 technical schools in the country;
• Companies offering tools and equipment;
• State agencies and committees;
• Testing laboratories;
• The distributors of Ekoterm Proekt – over 60 companies in all major cities in the country and others.
Magazine “Heat Technology for Everyday Life” has been distributed in Macedonia, with the assistance of the Macedonian Chamber of Commerce and the Macedonian Energy Association (MEA), as well as in Turkey through the representation of Ekoterm Proekt in this country.
Subscription to the magazine can be made at any post office. Ask for the “Heat Technology for Everyday Life”magazine!